GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, *BSD, Solaris and Mac OSX.
Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, GnuCash allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. As quick and intuitive to use as a checkbook register, it is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Incoming search terms:
- bookkeeping software for ubuntu (8)
- accounting software for linux ubuntu (2)
- ubantu account program (2)
- install gnucash on ubuntu (2)
- cara install gnucash pada linux ubuntu (1)
- cara install gnucash di linux (1)
- install gnucash ubuntu terminal command (1)
- accounting software ubuntu (1)
- ubuntu accounting software (1)
- ubuntu how to install gnucash (1)