This 143 Page guide will cover the basics of Ubuntu 12.10 (such as installation and working with the desktop) as well as guide you through some of the most popular applications.
Getting Started with Ubuntu 12.10 is not intended to be a comprehensive Ubuntu instruction manual. It is more like a quick start guide that will get you doing the things you need to do with your computer quickly and easily, without getting bogged down with all the technical details. Ubuntu 12.10 incorporates many new features including a new kernel supporting newer graphic cards, updates to the Update Manager, and full-disk encryption, to name just a few.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 12 10 pdf (37)
- ubuntu 12 10 tutorial pdf (26)
- getting started with ubuntu 12 10 (25)
- Getting Started with Ubuntu 12 10 pdf (17)
- ubuntu 12 10 basics (14)
- Ubuntu 12 10 guide (13)
- ubuntu 12 10 manual pdf (12)
- Getting Started with Ubuntu 12 10 (Quantal Quetzal) PDF Guide (10)
- ubuntu 12 10 getting started (9)
- Ubuntu 12 10 Installation guide pdf (9)