This 158 Page Guide will cover the basics of Ubuntu 10.10 (such as installation and working with the desktop) as well as guide you through some of the most popular applications.
This guide is simple to follow, with step-by-step instructions and plenty of screen shots, allowing you to discover the potential of your new Ubuntu system even if you are a novice computer user or are migrating from another operating system for the first time. Getting Started with Ubuntu is not intended to be a comprehensive Ubuntu instruction manual. It is more like a quick-start guide that will get you doing the things you need to do with your computer quickly and easily, without getting bogged down with technical details.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 10 10 free download (15)
- free download tutorial ubuntu server 10 10 (1)
- ubuntu maverick meerkat pdf (1)
- ubuntu 10 10 pdf manual (1)
- ubuntu 10 10 pdf (1)
- ubuntu 10 10 manual (1)
- ubuntu 10 10 installation guide user manual (1)
- pdf ubuntu 10 10 (1)
- pdf di ubuntu 10 10 (1)
- manual for ubuntu 10 10 free download(pdf) (1)