Get all the facts and see how to implement a successful Vulnerability Management Program.
As a business owner, or someone responsible for network security within your organization, you need to understand how to prevent attacks and eliminate network weaknesses that leave your business exposed and at risk.
Vulnerability Management for Dummies arms you with the facts and shows you how to implement a successful Vulnerability Management program. Whether your network consists of just a handful of computers or thousands of servers distributed around the world, this 5-part book will help:
* Explain the critical need for Vulnerability Management (VM)
* Detail the essential best-practice steps of a successful VM Program
* Outline the various VM Solutions -- including the pros & cons of each
* Highlight the award-winning QualysGuard VM solution
* Provide a 10-point checklist for removing vulnerabilities from your key resources