This guide will introduce you to the world of GNU/Linux.
This 255-page guide will provide you with the keys to understand the philosophy of free software, teach you how to use and handle it, and give you the tools required to move easily in the world of GNU/Linux. Many users and administrators will be taking their first steps with this GNU/Linux Basic guide and it will show you how to approach and solve the problems you encounter. This guide is not intentionally based on any particular distribution, but in most examples and activities the book will be very specific so it will go into detail using Debian GNU/Linux (version 4.0 -Etch-).
Incoming search terms:
- gnu/linux basic guide pdf (285)
- introduction to linux pdf (132)
- gnu linux basic guide pdf (108)
- linux introduction pdf (62)
- gnu/linux basic guide download (31)
- gnu linux basic guide download (20)
- gnu/linux basic download (15)
- gnu/linux basic guide pdf download (14)
- gnu/linux basic pdf download (13)
- gnu linux basic pdf download (12)