This tutorial will explain How to Erase the Juniper firewallSystem Configuration Using the CLI.This solution applies to all Firewall ScreenOS versions.
Note: Only the configuration file is reset to the default status. All other aspects of the system remain, such as port modes, license keys, AV and DI databases, and attack databases.
Procedure to follow
- Connect to the device with a console connection.
- From the CLI, enter unset all; press ENTER.
- When prompted for Erase all system config, are you sure y/[n]; press y.
- Enter reset; press ENTER.
- When prompted for Configuration Modifies, save; press n.
- When prompted for System Reset, Are you sure; press y.
Note: Upon the system reboot, the configuration will be reverted to the factory default.
Note: The default IP address of the NetScreen device is 192.168.1.1, the admin name is netscreen and the password is netscreen.
Incoming search terms:
- reset config ssg (3)
- Accessing your Juniper firewall device using the cli (2)
- tuto configuration juniper (2)
- netscreen ssg (2)
- tutoriel parefeu juniper (2)
- juniper reset config (2)
- delete config during reboot in juniper netscreen firewall (2)
- how to reset a juniper firewall (1)
- factory reset juniper nsm (1)
- netsrceen configuration with CLI (1)