A must read paper for IT architects and directors for Linux® servers.
Many IT professionals are drawn by the savings that Linux® brings to the data center but are concerned about the potential uptime and data protection risks that arise from trusting their business-critical applications to “free” or native software. Native Linux solutions also prove challenging with required manual scripting and lack of automated operations and management. For business-critical data center applications, the complete line of Symantec high availability, data protection, backup and recovery, disaster recovery and storage management offerings deliver UNIX-class performance, scalability, administration, and support on Linux.
Incoming search terms:
- Powering Linux® in the Data Center (22)
- powering linux in the data center (9)
- powering linux in the data center pdf (3)
- powering linux in data center (2)
- data center linux (1)
- debian in data centers (1)
- linux data center free pdf (1)
- powering linux in the data center free donload mediafire (1)
- powering linux® in the data center pdf (1)